Wonderful Selina has awarded me with the Sunshine Award!
I’m very excited about it. Thanks so much Selina, you’re wonderful!🙂
The rules for the Sunshine Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us some things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know you awarded them!
1. Thanks, Selina! 2. Hmm… I can’t sleep without a fan on, I have 4 animals (a dog and 3 kitties), I love summer, my favorite color is silver, I’m impatient, I can’t stand being late, I love to fish, reading is my alternate world, I plan to live in a small town when I settle down, I’m addicted to reading blogs, I wish blogging could be my career, and I didn’t know anything about food photography until a few months ago.
3. Like I said last time, I read so many of your blogs in a day, there’s no way I could name them all, and I would like to give it to ALL of you. :)
Remember the Chicken Taco Salad I made the other day from Just Tell Me What to Eat!? Well, they also have a recipe for Barbecue Chicken Pizza that is to die for. If I didn’t sell you on buying the book the first time, I hope that the pictures of this pizza will, because it’s so worth it! The book gives the recipe for every little detail including the dough and the barbeque sauce!