You know how I told you I’m obsessed with making ice cream right now?
Well, I kind of went overboard with the additions. First, I was just going to make cinnamon ice cream and then I thought, “Why not add Biscoff Spread…and some white chocolate?”
So, I did it. I don’t regret it. It’s super sweet and you can probably only eat a little bit at a time (if you’re lame) but it’s really, really good. If you like Biscoff spread, cinnamon, ice cream, and white chocolate, there’s no doubt you’ll like this ice cream.
Have you had Biscoff Spread or TJ’s Cookie Butter? Do you like it? I’m obsessed with it!
White Chocolate Biscoff Cinnamon Ice Cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Dash of salt
- ½ Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon creamer of choice
- 2 squares melted vanilla almond bark
- 1/3 cup melted Biscoff Spread
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, milk, creamer, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix well and add to ice cream maker, following the makers instructions.
- While the ice cream is churning, slowly pour in melted Biscoff spread, followed by the melted almond bark.
- Continue to churn until finished. Freeze and enjoy!